Dear Felton Library Friends
What’s happening with the decision on the future structure of the library system?
- The subcommittee appointed to craft a recommendation for the Library Joint Powers Board will be giving an update at the LJPB meeting this Monday, March 7, 6:30 pm at the County Building, 5th floor chambers.
- The subcommittee recommendation and Board vote are expected at the April 4th meeting
What can you do to influence the crucial upcoming decision?
- Show up and say what you would like to see for the Felton branch in terms of hours, programs, and services. Your input is important.
- Say what you would like to see for the future Felton branch on the Verutti property.
- Keep writing letters and let the board members know what matters to you.
What are the meeting details?
- Library Joint Powers Board Meeting
- Monday, March 7th
- 6:30 at the Santa Cruz County Building 5th floor Board of Supervisors Chamber 701 Ocean Street, Santa Cruz — PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS CHANGE IN LOCATION FROM PREVIOUS MEETINGS.