To the Felton Library Festival, an Old-Fashioned Ice Cream Social and Watermelon Feed
Saturday, September 13, 1-4 p.m. on the site of the future Felton Library (next to the Felton Post Office)
- Free admission—fun for all ages!
- Great food: Marianne’s ice cream cones and hot fudge or strawberry sundaes, organic watermelon, pizza from Redwood Pizzeria, chocolate tasting with Desperately Seeking Chocolate
1:00 The Great Morgani; The Great Blindini magician
1:30 Common Cents Bluegrass Band
2:00 Patti Maxine & Friends
2:30 Panther Percussion & Dance
3:15 Little People’s Theater singers
- Free children’s activities, literary cake walk, children’s book swap/sale (children up to age 12 are encouraged to bring up to five books to swap)
- Drawing for five prizes worth $100 or more (need not be present to win). If you can’t attend, you can buy tickets for the drawing at the Felton library (see list below)
This annual event celebrates the site of the new Felton library, offered to the Santa Cruz Public Libraries by the Verutti family, as progress continues on efforts to build a modern library for the entire San Lorenzo Valley.
A benefit for Felton Library Friends, a chapter of the Friends of the Santa Cruz Public Libraries. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Separate drawings for each of 5 prizes
September 13 at the Felton Library Festival
1 ticket $5 5 tickets $20
Winners need not be present
- New Leaf Community Market — $100 gift certificate to Felton store
- SC Mt. Wine Package: $125 –Hallcrest tasting package for 8; Ahlgren Chardonnay; SC Mt. Vineyards Cabernet
- Felton Farmers Market: $100 — $60 in Farmer Bucks (good at all food vendors), 2 bottles Zayante Vineyards wine, FFM market bag
- Garden Tours & Pond Supper — Private tours of Love Apple Farms with Cynthia Sandberg and Renee’s Garden with Renee Shepherd; supper for 2 at Renee’s Pond.
- Book Lover’s Delight: $100 value –Gift certificates to Bookshop Santa Cruz, Capitola Book Cafe, Logos, Friends Store